JETS facility is located in the picturesque seaside resort of Bournemouth on the southern coast of England. Known for having 7 miles of beaches, Victorian architecture and vibrant nightlife, you certainly won’t be stuck for things to see and do during your stay in Bournemouth.
JETS focuses highly on Customer Service, ensuring the customer is looked after from the first point of contact until the aircraft departs. Airport transfers, hotel reservations and daily ground transport is organised by the team to ensure your visit runs as smoothly as possible.
JETS holds a number of corporate rates with the best hotels in the area enabling us to offer our customers a reduced daily rate plus extra benefits throughout the duration of their stay.
Customers will also enjoy the comfort of a private office equipped with all the office essentials, a crew lounge offering a coffee machine and refreshments plus free WIFI whilst onsite at JETS facility.
At the Airport
– Runway; Asphalt / Concrete: 2271 x 45m
– Accommodates Aircraft up to a Boeing 767-300 and Boeing 747 (light load)
– On site fuel provision
– Catering facilities (café, inflight, conference)
Airfield Configuration and Operating Hour
– Airfield operations 06.30 – 21.30 (Contact us for out of hours requests)
– CAT III ILS on Runway 26; CAT I ILS on Runway 08
– Class D Airspace within the Bournemouth Control Zone & Solent Control Area
– Adjacent unregulated airspace
– State of the art Primary & Secondary Radars with Mode S capability
– NDB Approaches
– Surveillance Radar Approaches (SRAs) terminating at 2nm
– Radar Vectored or Procedural Approaches available on both directions
– Skilled ATC staff